Testing the Script
Instead of making you go all the way back down the volcano to check it out, you can use the Play Here feature to start testing wherever your camera is centered.
- Center your camera right on the second checkpoint.
- Make sure you're looking at the Home tab in the toolbar.
- Find the large Play button and click the small arrow below it.
- Select Play Here and the playtest will start. Remember, since Blue is at the start, she won't be with you when you play from this area.
- Touch the red cube. Keep touching it and look at the health bar right below your name. You'll notice that you are very slowly taking damage. In fact, just 5 points of damage every 2 seconds.
- Stop the playtest. The next lesson will teach you how to change code to do more damage.
Previous Coding and Scripts Next Earn the Scripter Badge