Getting Blue to the Checkpoint
Now that players can reach Blue, your next job is to create a second plank so that Blue can get to the first checkpoint. You’ll do that by copying the plank you already used.
- Select the plank.
- Right-click the plank and select Copy from the drop-down menu.
- Right-click again and select Paste. A second plank will appear above the first.
- Move and rotate the plank so that players can reach the checkpoint.
- Use the Rotate and Scale tools to customize each platform.
- Turn off collisions and snapping to move planks more easily.
- Playtest after adding a new part to make sure Blue can get across.
- Publish your game every 10-15 minutes.