Learn and Explore
Roblox wants to empower our community to not only be players, but creators. This guide supports aspiring creators, helping them build their first game in addition to developing more advanced skills.
With Roblox you can:
- Learn new skills in coding, building, and game design.
- Connect with friends and family through games.
- Visit new worlds and travel around the world.
Build Your Own Games
Get started on one of three unique paths with these quick tutorials which can be completed in under an hour.
Build an Obby
Design your own world and create levels that'll challenge your friends.
If you’re ready to take your skills further, start coding and designing your own games from scratch. Begin with the Code Fundamentals course. Then, move on to designing your own adventure game!
Build and Design
Make your game worlds more impressive with any of the following tutorials. Whatever you see or imagine, you can build in Roblox.
Discover and Learn with Games
Games can transport you to another time and place as well as teach you new skills. In these games, you can learn about physics by shooting rockets, roleplay with animals as a veterinarian, or even explore historical sites. Maybe you can find some inspiration for your next game!
Play Together and Collaborate
With the spread of COVID-19 requiring us to stay isolated, Roblox’s mission of bringing the world together through play is more important than ever. That's why we've worked closely with our developer community to bring games in the Play Together sort. Each game here offers VIP servers at the price of 10 Robux so that you, your friends, and your loved ones can have a private virtual space to play and stay in touch with one another.
If you’re developing on Roblox Studio with friends, these resources can help you stay connected.
- Team Create and Collabration: Learn how to build and code at the same time, in the same game.
- Private VIP Servers: Create servers where only you and your friends can play.
Other Learning Resources
These resources can help you continue your learning with new skills and projects. Additionally, find a list of all our educators.
- AlvinBlox on Youtube Free - Video tutorials covering a variety of projects and topics in Roblox Studio.
- Codakid Paid - Online video tutorials and tutoring
- iD Tech Virtual Camps Paid - Learn with instructors online with high-quality courses.
- Udemy Free/Paid - See different Roblox courses for topics like building or scripting.