Creator Challenge Help Center
Objects disappear or fall when they shouldn'tSelect the object and click Anchor in the top bar of Studio (Home or Model tab). If Anchor is highlighted grey, the object will stay in place. If it's not grey, the object will fall.
Can't move an object through another objectTurn off collisions in the top bar of Studio (Home or Model tab). Collisions are off when there's not a grey box around the button in Studio.
Can't place an object exactly where you want?In the Model tab, turn off snapping by un-checking the boxes next to Rotate and Move.
Can't see the ExplorerIf the Explorer window isn't visible, select the View tab and click the Explorer button.
Lesson 2 Help
Traps don't do much damage
The TrapPartScript doesn't work in an object
- Make sure you put it into the top of your object. In the picture below, TrapPartScript will work if pasted into DangerTrap, but not into 3D Model and Special Effects which is not the top-most part of the object.
- Objects from the Toolbox may not work with the script. Try using an object from the warehouse instead.
Lesson 3 Help
Change terrain after making it
Trouble with falling objects in the cloud
Falling objects fall slowly or not at allYou may have some performance issues in your script. This is caused when too many objects are being created at one time. Remember the following as you work:
Falling objects are stuck in the cloudYou may have objects that look "stuck." In the image below, falling objects are created but never fall down.
To fix this issue, do the following:
- In the Explorer, under ServerStorage, select the falling object.
- On the Home tab, make sure Anchor isn't highlighted grey.
Trouble running Roblox StudioIf you have any of the issues below, go through the Troubleshooting Support page for Roblox Studio.
- You can't log into Roblox Studio.
- You try to edit a place only to have it load an empty skybox or something called Place1.
- Sections of Studio are blank that should not be.
- You are having difficulties publishing to Roblox.
- Roblox Studio tells you to log in even though you've already logged in.
Can't log into your accountSee these pages to help you out:
Trouble with graphics in Roblox StudioCheck the Graphics Problems page to fix issues with graphics. Problems with graphics might be things like:
- Visuals in Roblox Studio don't look correct.
- Roblox Studio crashes when starting.
- Text doesn't look clear.