Before designing your own driftspeeder, try flying a test speeder that’s already in the garage to get an idea of the environment.
- Click Play to test.
- Walk up to the robot, Maja-M35, and press E.
In-Game Controls »
|Move Your Character||W A S D or the arrow keys|
|Look Around||Right Mouse Button|
- Select Race from the menu options. In a race, you’ll fly through rings to make the fastest time.
- For now, there’s only one driftspeeder in the garage to choose from. Select it and then click Start.
- Wait for the countdown to finish. While inside, take a minute to get used to flying with the controls below. Since you can’t use the mouse while flying, remember to exit the speeder by pressing E.
|Move the Speeder||W A S D or the arrow keys|
|Exit the Speeder||E|
- Stop playing by pressing the red square or press Shift + F5.
Previous Get Off the Ground Next Designing Your Speeder