Roblox Creator Challenge
Enter the space race of the millenia! No ship, no problem. All racers will be asked to design custom driftspeeders using what can be found on the abandoned galactic spaceyard of Junker’s Canyon. Using Roblox Studio, learn how to combine parts to make spaceships that can survive racing in this beautiful alien
deathtrap, ahem landscape.
Download Roblox Studio
To start the Creator Challenge, you’ll need Roblox Studio. This program is used to create every game on Roblox and is available free for PC and Mac.
If you’ve played Roblox games on your computer, you already have Studio installed. While creating, we strongly recommend using a 3-button mouse with a scroll wheel.
Create a New Account and Get Studio »
If you’re completely new to Roblox, follow these instructions to get started:
- Sign up for an account.
- Download Roblox Studio.
- After installing, double-click the blue Roblox Studio desktop icon (Windows) or click the dock icon (Mac).
- On the login screen, enter your Roblox username and password, then click Log In.
With your new account, remember these safety tips:
- Never share your password, even with a real life friend.
- Make your password hard to guess — If your username is “bloxcool,” your password should not be “bloxcool123.”
- Roblox employees will never ask for your password — Report anyone who asks using the Report Abuse feature.
- There’s no such thing as free Robux — Never trust players or sites who say they have a way to get free Robux!
Three Lessons, Three Prizes
To build the driftspeeder and add it to the race, follow along with each of the three step-by-step tutorials.
After each lesson, you’ll get the chance to earn avatar items and badges by playing a quiz game on Roblox.
Click the Next button below to get started.
Next Get Off the Ground
In partnership with "Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker", you can obtain Star Wars' virtual items by completing our lessons from November 18, 2019 through January 6, 2020"