Add New Models
Add New Models
Change your driftspeeder’s look or create a new one with this kit of extra parts. Once you finish designing an even better speeder, get a new avatar item by testing your knowledge in a game.
Add To Your Inventory
Get extra parts to work with by importing an asset. Assets are parts of a Roblox game, like a 3D model or sound, that are stored online.
- Open the link to the kit below in your web browser.
- On the page for the asset, click the Get button to add it into your inventory.
Earning Robux from Your Creations
As you develop, you may find some assets cost Robux. If you create something others want to use, you can even charge Robux for it.
Import into the Game
All assets can be found in your Inventory. This stores any models you’ve added and lets you add them into a game.
Position Your Camera Near the Work Area
The kit will be imported wherever your camera is positioned. So your kit is imported near the repair station, move your camera there.
- In Roblox Studio, find the Toolbox. If it’s not open, go to the View tab and click the Toolbox button.
- In the Toolbox window, click the icon for Inventory.
- Make sure the left dropdown is to My Models. Then, find and click on Driftspeeder Parts.
- To make it easy to work, move the kit somewhere near your work area.
- Duplicate (Ctrl + D or ⌘ + D) parts to improve your flyer or create a new one.
Take the Challenge!
Test your knowledge and earn the Star Wars - Branded Cap avatar item and Junkyard Master Badge by clicking the button below to open a Roblox game.
Once you’re done, be sure to follow the game to get updates on when new prizes and lessons come out!
Previous Sharing Your Speeders Next Colors and Textures