You have an animation but now it needs to go into your game. To use the animation, it will need to be exported from the animation editor to the Roblox platform
- In the Animation Editor, click on the and select Export.
Animation Editor Blank? »
If you closed Studio, the Animation Editor may be blank or closed.
- To open the editor, go to Plugins → Animation Editor.
- If the editor is blank, reselect the Figure on the pedestal.
- In the popup, give the animation a name and description.
- Click Submit.
Get the Animation ID
An animation ID lets the game know what animation to play. You’ll use the ID of your exported animation for players in your game.
- Once the animation is exported, copy the ID by clicking the icon. You should see a green “ID Copied!” text.
- Press the Close button.
Previous Challenge Checkpoint Next Change the Animation