Whether it’s animating a stylish dance or a bouncy walk, our community of creators always impress us with their artistic creativity. That’s why for the Build it Play It Challenge, we’re looking for the best animation that you can create with this theme!
Victory and Celebration
If your animation has what it takes, it might just win a spot of honor in the Island of Move, our game for the Build It Play challenge. You just made your first animation, and then get to show it off to millions of players in-game? Talk about some name recognition.
How to Enter
- If you don’t know how to animate, get started with the resources below. There are two skill levels.
|I haven't used Roblox Studio before.||I have used Roblox Studio but haven't made animations.|
- Capture your animation so we can see the full animation. We recommend blank backdrops, such as a generic baseplate in Studio.
- Follow @RobloxEdu and reply to our tweet announcing the contest. Include the capture of your animation, a link to your Roblox profile and only the hashtag #BuildItPlayItContest. Be sure to submit before July 31, 2020 at 11:59 PM (PST)!
- Check to see the winners on our Twitter. We’ll be announcing them on August 17th, 2020.
Threes winners will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Creativity: How unique or creative is your entry?
- Celebratory: Does your entry fit the theme of being celebratory?
- Animation Quality: Does the animation move smoothly and cleanly?
We’re looking forward to seeing what you’ve got in store for us this time. When the Roblox community comes together and creates, everyone’s a winner. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
View the terms and conditions here.