The MicroProfiler is an advanced tool for developers to analyze and debug client-side performance problems on mobile and desktop.
Using MicroProfiler on Mobile
- Tap the hamburger menu in the upper left corner
- Tap on the settings tab
- Swipe up and turn on the Micro Profiler option
- Swipe up some more and find the IP and port
- On your desktop computer using the same network, visit that URL in your browser. The URL will look something like (but may be different): http://172.16.24.107:1338
Using MicroProfiler on PC
- In Studio or the Roblox client, press Ctrl+F6 to bring up the microprofiler view.
- Press Ctrl+P to pause and look at the data from the past few frames.
Adding Custom Profiling Labels
Custom labels can be added to the Microprofiler from lua using the debug.profilebegin API.