This item is not replicated across Roblox’s server/client boundary.
This property can only be read from. Attempting to write to it will cause an error.
Read only property that shows the current playback
Enum/PlaybackState of the
Tween. PlaybackState is an Enum type variable with the following possible values.
- Delayed - The tween is waiting to repeat due to the DelayTime property of the Tween’s
- Playing - The tween is playing normally
- Paused - The tween has been paused
- Completed - The tween has completed successfully
- Cancelled - The tween has been cancelled
In this example a part is rotated by a Tween back and forth several times. The TweenInfo in this case is configured to make the tween repeat twice after the first playback and pause between each playback. A function is connected to when the tween’s PlaybackState changes. When run, this function will fire whenever the tween starts, pauses between playback, and ends.