This is a yielding function. When called, it will pause the Lua thread that called the function until a result is ready to be returned, without interrupting other scripts.
Returns an array of dictionaries, containing information about sets owned by the user.
- Sets the user is subscribed to.
- Sets that the user created.
- A single set containing the models created by the user.
- A single set containing the decals created by the user.
- All values in the dictionaries are strings, even if they are a number.
|Name||The name of the set.|
|Description||The description of the set.|
|ImageAssetId||An assetId for the icon of the set.|
|CreatorName||The creator of the set.|
|AssetSetId||The set's unique ID on the website.|
|CategoryId||Identical to AssetSetId|
|SetType||The type of set that this set is.|