The Developer Exchange, or DevEx, is a program that allows Roblox’s top game developers to “cash-out” their Robux for real-world currency. It was created in an effort to motivate Robloxians to create amazing games. To use it, however, there are a few requirements that must be met first.
To qualify for DevEx, you need to meet the following requirements:
- You must belong to Outrageous Builders Club.
- You must have a verified email address.
- You must have a valid PayPal account.
- Your account must be in good standing and must abide by Roblox’s terms of service.
- You will need to provide a valid W-9 (US Residents) or W-8 (Non-US Residents) tax form.
The rates for cashing out with the Developer Exchange are as follows:
- R$ 100,000 for $350 USD
- R$ 250,000 for $875 USD
- R$ 500,000 for $1,750 USD
- R$ 1,000,000 for $3,500 USD
- R$ 2,000,000 for $7,000 USD
- R$ 4,000,000 for $14,500 USD
- R$ 10,000,000 for $35,000 USD
- R$ 20,000,000 for $70,000 USD
- R$ 40,000,000 for $140,000 USD
- R$ 80,000,000 for $280,000 USD
- R$ 150,000,000 for $525,000 USD
- R$ 300,000,000 for $1,050,000 USD